Bristol Zoo is currently in Tier 3 and we ask you to follow all Government guidance relating to meeting up with friends and travelling between Tiers.
Thank you for your support and patience at this time.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back, but there will have been changes since your last visit, so please read our site rules and FAQs when planning your visit.
- Please book your tickets online, in advance, to avoid disappointment. If you are a Member, Corporate Member or Dual Member you should also book your timed entry slot online as we have a strictly limited number of tickets available each day to ensure that everyone has the space to enjoy their visit safely. Bring your booking confirmation number and/or Membership card with you and show this to the team at admissions.
- Please make sure you are following up-to-date Tier 3 Government guidance on travelling and meeting up with friends and family in Tier 3 areas. Please refer to the Government guidance for more information and any exemptions.
- A one-way system is in place to aid social distancing. There are further changes to our one-way route due to Tier 3 restrictions, so please check our map for more information.
- By law, as part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, one person per booking MUST provide their individual contact details. This is a Government requirement. These details will be taken as part of the online booking process, but visitors can also scan the official NHS QR code or complete a paper form on arrival.
- In line with Government guidance, you MUST wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces (unless exempt by law). This includes through-ways and toilets as well as our admissions and retail buildings. Please remember to bring your face covering with you as there are places along the one-way route that are enclosed, where there is no alternative route available.
- Some areas, including some play equipment and some of our indoor houses remain closed. These closures are in place due to Tier 3 restrictions or because social distancing is not currently possible. Please see our updates page for more information.
Thank you again for your understanding and patience at this time.