Last updated: 24.01.2021
- IMPORTANT! We are closed to the public on Tuesday 25 January 2022. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Splash is now closed for winter.
- Due to the icy weather, there may be periods when the flamingos are off show.
Many of the legal restrictions have now been lifted, however we are still asking everyone to act carefully and remain cautious, for the safety of our staff, volunteers and fellow visitors.
- We advise visitors and Members to continue to pre-book tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day.
- In line with Government guidance, you MUST wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces (unless exempt by law). This includes animal houses, through-ways, and toilets as well as our admissions and retail buildings.
- We have removed the one-way route in outside areas, but are advising visitors to follow one-way routes in animal houses where appropriate.
- As part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, we are encouraging every visitor over the age of 16 to provide their individual contact details. Visitors can either scan the official NHS QR code on arrival or complete a form.
- You are advised to sanitise or wash your hands regularly throughout the day. Additional facilities are provided throughout.
- We are asking visitors to pay by card whenever possible, and some areas are operating on a completely cashless basis, this includes our car parks and catering outlets.
- We have enhanced our cleaning regime and cleaning checks, but please let us know if there are any problems.
Please read our site rules and FAQs ahead of your visit.