Last updated: 19.10.2021
- The bat walkthrough will be closed from 4pm today (Tuesday 19) for maintenance.
- Butterfly Forest and Lemur Walkthrough opening times are subject to change. Please ask for more information on arrival.
- Splash is currently closed due to some on-going maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Many of the legal restrictions have now been lifted, however we are still asking everyone to act carefully and remain cautious, for the safety of our staff, volunteers and fellow visitors.
- We advise visitors and Members to continue to pre-book tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day.
- We advise visitors to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces (unless exempt). This includes animal houses, through-ways and toilets as well as our admissions and retail buildings. We are also asking visitors to wear face coverings in the Lemur Walkthrough and Bat Walkthrough.
- We have removed the one-way route in outside areas, but are advising visitors to follow one-way routes in animal houses where appropriate.
- As part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, we are encouraging every visitor over the age of 16 to provide their individual contact details. Visitors can either scan the official NHS QR code on arrival or complete a form.
- You are advised to sanitise or wash your hands regularly throughout the day. Additional facilities are provided throughout.
- We are asking visitors to pay by card whenever possible, and some areas are operating on a completely cashless basis, this includes our car parks and catering outlets.
- We have enhanced our cleaning regime and cleaning checks, but please let us know if there are any problems.
Please read our site rules and FAQs ahead of your visit.